The BuySellTener mobile app gives Australian’s the opportunity to buy and sell products among one another much like eBay, however with a unique point of difference. Users can also list jobs for virtually anything, from fixing a door through to building a website. Alike local businesses can quote on the jobs that are listed in their local area.
When a job is listed that matches a service providers trade/trades and is within a specified radius of the registered postcode, the service providers in the area are notified and are given the opportunity to quote on the job.
The user who posted the job is notified in real time via the live chat interface and push notifications that quotes have been submitted. Once satisifed with a quote the serveric seeker enages to service providers by accepting the quote.
- List products for sale.
- View products by category and/or location.
- List jobs on both a residential and commercial scale.
- Quote on jobs that match a service providers profile.
- Real time push notifications relating to potential jobs in a service providers area.
- Real time messaging to other users of the app.
- Leave feedback for service providers upon job completion.
Unlike similar apps which charge a monthly fee often in the hundreds of dollars a month, a service provider is charged only $5 if a quote is accepted. $5 for accepted leads, that’s bang for buck!